Terms & Conditions
- These Terms
1.1. What these terms cover. Welcome to Unhidden Beauty! We’re so glad you’re here and are looking forward to making you look and feel fabulous! These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) on which we supply products to you and offer certain other services via our website.
1.2. Why you should read them. These Terms are important so please read them carefully before you submit your order to us. These Terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these Terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Who we are and where you can find us
2.1. Who we are. We are Disrupting Beauty Limited, trading as Unhidden Beauty (“Unhidden Beauty”, “us”, “we” or “our”) a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 11232875 and our address is PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE, UK. Our registered VAT number is 11700753. For the purposes of these Terms, “Website” refers to unhiddenbeautyco.com or any other subdomains of unhiddenbeautyco.com; “Customer” or “you” means the person or company to whom these Terms are addressed; and “order” means any order for products placed by you on our Website.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Customer Services, Unhidden Beauty, PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- The deal between us
3.1. How we will accept your order. As soon as you place your order we will send you an email confirming we have received your order, this is not an acceptance of the order but rather a confirmation we have received it. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.2. If we cannot accept your order. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified, because you have not complied with these Terms or because of our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
3.3. International customers.
- 3.3.1. If you would like to order goods from the Website for delivery to an international delivery destination please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check that we ship to your country
- 3.3.2. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order
- 3.3.3. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law
- Products and customisation
4.1. Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
4.2. Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our Website.
4.3. Customisation Services.
- 4.3.1. Unhidden Beauty allows you to create customised products (“Customised Products”) including customising the packaging (with individualised messages and/or images); and the colours / shades of products (the “Customisation Services”). As Unhidden Beauty evolves and changes over time, we may add or remove new Customisation Services
- 4.3.2. Our website will take you through a detailed customisation process to create the Customised Products using the Customised Services. Once you have finished creating your Customised Product you will be able to download a .pdf of your creation and this will give you the opportunity to see what the finished product will look like before going ahead with your order. This enables you to ensure that the customisation requested, including the appearance of the Customised Products is correct
- 4.3.3. It is your responsibility to ensure that the device you place the order from has sufficient up-to-date technology to make use of our Customisation Services. If the Customisation materials that you submit cannot be opened, viewed and/or accessed by us for any reason whatsoever, we will be unable to accept your order
- 4.3.4. All customisations of the products will be subject to Unidden Beauty’s prior approval. We ask you that:
- 18.104.22.168. you only upload and share materials that you are allowed to use (including any images) (the “Customisation Materials”). That means that the Customisation Materials:
- 22.214.171.124.1. do not contain content, image(s) or material that violates or infringes any third party rights of any kind, including without limitation, any third party privacy, publicity, trade secret and/or intellectual property rights, including third party registered and/or common law copyrights and trademarks
- 126.96.36.199.2. do not contain brand names, trademarks or logos, or any similar names, marks or logos, of any third party
- 188.8.131.52.3. do not disparage Unhidden Beauty, our products, services and partners
- 184.108.40.206.4. are not, and do not contain content that is, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, tortious, obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, offensive, discriminatory, likely to deceive, or is otherwise objectionable
- 220.127.116.11.5. do not contain content, images or other material that reflects, advocates or promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, harm or exploitation of or against any class, group or individual, discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or actions or activities that are restricted, prohibited, illegal or unlawful (including without limitation, the consumption of alcohol or other controlled substances); and
- 18.104.22.168.6. do not contain content that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws or regulations; an
- 22.214.171.124.7. where they include an image and/or details of any individual (an “Image” or “Images”), you have obtained that individual’s (or where the individual is under 18, the relevant parental or guardian’s) consent for use of such Image and/or details
- 126.96.36.199. the Customisation Materials do not contain
- 188.8.131.52.1. executable programming of any kind, including without limitation, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, malware, time bombs, Easter eggs, cancel bots or any kind of malicious or benign computer programming whatsoever; and
- 184.108.40.206.2. encrypted content of any kind, including without limitation, encoded message
4.4. Your Shop.
- 4.4.1. At Uhidden Beauty we are looking to disrupt our industry by democratising it by working with you and empowering you to decide what makeup gets made and sold and play a part in setting trends. That’s why you can create your own shop on Unhidden Beauty (a “Shop”)
- 4.4.2. This is how it works:
- 220.127.116.11. you will have the option to create your own Shop on the Unhidden Beauty website and when you do you will be given your very own url from which you will be able to sell your Customised Products. We won’t advertise your Shop or include a link to your url on the Website; promoting your Shop is up to you!
- 18.104.22.168. the rules relating to Customised Products set out in Clause 4.3.4 above apply to your Shop as well as to the Customised Products you sell in your Shop
- 22.214.171.124. all sales via your Shop will be subject to these Terms which customer on your Shop will be able to access from your Shop
- 126.96.36.199. when an order is placed on your Shop it will come through to us so that we can get the Product ready. We will also take payment for any sales on your Shop
- 188.8.131.52. we will pay you a 10% commission on every sale you make. That’s right, you can earn money creating Customised Products! We will pay you your commission at least on a monthly basis via your PayPal account following the expiration of any rights your customers have to return the Customised Products they have bought on your Shop. That means that the PayPal terms and conditions will apply to these
- 4.4.3. We hope we won’t have to, but if we don't’t think you have complied with this Clause 4.4 or these Terms overall we may have to take your Shop down
- Intellectual property
5.1. License in Customisation Materials. In order for us to create your Customised Products, it is necessary for you to grant us certain rights in the Customised Materials and confirm certain things where the Customised Materials contain materials from third parties. By uploading, posting, contributing, distributing, communicating or transmitting Customisation Materials (including Images), you expressly grant to us (and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, licensees, contractors, successors, assigns, partners, and agents) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, licence to use, reproduce, adapt, distribute and communicate to the public that Customisation Materials worldwide through Unhidden Beauty and any other interactive services through which Unhidden Beauty (or a service based on Unhidden Beauty) is accessible for the purpose of, performing obligations we owe to you and exercising rights you grant to us, subject to and in accordance with under these Terms. Where the Customisation Materials include any third party material, you confirm that you have obtained all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use the third party materials in the Customisation Materials and to grant the licence described under this Clause 5.1. The licence under this Clause 5.1 will end upon termination of these Terms or any cancellation, suspension or lapse of the relevant Unhidden Beauty account.
5.2. Right to post Customisation Materials in the gallery. We may want to show your designs off! You agree that your Customisation Materials may, at our discretion, be posted in a gallery on our Website in addition to posting by us on social media. By placing an order and agreeing to these Terms you also agree that: (a) if posted, the Customisation Materials as posted may differ from the Customisation Materials submitted by you, and may not be viewable at all times, due to formatting adjustments, including computer hardware, software, systems, internet and/or process-based protocols, disruptions, limitations, malfunctions, errors or other causes; and (b) the Customisation Materials may be attributed to you as follows (first name, last initial; city of residence) at our sole discretion. You further understand and agree that Customisation Materials are posted solely for advertising purposes
5.3. Licence in Customer Content. We may want to share what you say about us. If you post any Customer Content (defined in Clause 15), you grant Unhidden Beauty a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, broadcast, and display such Customer Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Unhidden Beauty and its sublicensees the right to use throughout the world the name that you submit in connection with your Customer Content, if we or they so choose. You represent and warrant: that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Customer Content that you post; that use of your Customer Content does not violate these Terms nor infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy; that your Customer Content does not violate any applicable laws or regulations and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
5.4. Trademarks. All trademarks shown on the Website must not be copied or otherwise used without prior permission.
- Your rights to make changes
6.1. Your right to make changes. If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us (using the contact details included in Clause 12.1). We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see Clause 9 – Your rights to end the contract).
- Our rights to make changes
7.1. Minor changes to the products. We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements for example in relation to specific ingredients.
7.2. More significant changes to the products and these Terms. We may update these Terms from time to time. We may also revise these Terms as they apply to your order from time to time to reflect: (i) changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or (ii) changes in our business practices. If we revise these Terms as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and let you know how to cancel the order if you are not happy with the changes. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return any relevant products you have already received and we will arrange a refund of the price you paid for the relevant product(s)
- How you get your products
8.1. Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our Website and may vary depending on your location and the delivery option you select.
8.2. When we will provide the products. It is our policy to try to dispatch all orders within 3 working days of sending you an email confirming your order has been accepted. Any products not available at the time of your order will be sent to you, as soon as possible, when received from the supplier. In any case, delivery will be made within 30 days after the date we accept your order.
8.3. We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
8.4. If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
8.5. If you do not re-arrange delivery. If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
8.6. When you become responsible for the products. A product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us. Unhidden Beauty accept no liability for undelivered parcels where you provide an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this. You must inspect the products within a reasonable time after their receipt.
8.7. When you own the products. You own a product once we have received payment in full.
8.8. What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. You must ensure that the email address we hold for you is kept up-to-date and that you have full access to it – we will be sending you important messages there. So if you change email address, then you must change it on your Unhidden Beauty account. Should you provide an invalid email address or an email address that belongs to someone else, Unhidden Beauty may terminate your account at any time without notice. You must also ensure that the postal address to which we send you products and communications is kept up-to-date.
8.9. Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- 8.9.1. deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
- 8.9.2. update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- 8.9.3. make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you
8.10.Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the supply of products for more than 30 days, we will adjust your payment obligation so that you do not pay whilst the products are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 30 days and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product.
- Your rights to end the contract
9.1. You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- 9.1.1. If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see Clause 12;
- 9.1.2. If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see Clause 9.2;
- 9.1.3. If you have just changed your mind about the product, see Clause 9.3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- 9.1.4. In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see Clause 9.5
- 9.2.1. we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these Terms which you do not agree to
- 9.2.2. we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed
- 9.2.3. there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control
- 9.2.4. we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days; or
- 9.2.5. you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
9.3. Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have 14 days after receipt of the products to change your mind and receive a refund, unless:
- 9.3.1. your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the last delivery to change your mind about the goods; or
- 9.3.2. your goods are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you receive the first delivery of the goods. This period is known as the “Cooling-off Period”. You must contact Unhidden Beauty within the Cooling-off Period in writing by emailing email@example.com informing us that you have changed your mind. The products must then be returned at your cost to Customer Services, PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE, UK within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind.
9.4. When we are not required to accept the return of the product. Where the products are sealed, we are not required to accept them once these have been unsealed after you receive them. We are also not required to accept the return of products where they have been customised for you. Where this provision applies, we will assess the items you are seeking to return and if possible (at our sole discretion) we will accept your return.
9.5. Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind, you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
10.1.Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- 10.1.1. Contact customer services by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address
- 10.1.2. By post. Writing to us at Customer Services, PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE UK, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it, your name and address and order number (if applicable)
- 10.1.3. Using the Model Cancellation Form
10.2.Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must email us at email@example.com to notify us of your intention to return any products and you must post the products back to us at Customer Services, PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE, UK. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. The products must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is your responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Unhidden Beauty. Unhidden Beauty will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for a defective product.
10.3.When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- 10.3.1. if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- 10.3.2. if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong. In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return
10.4. What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection
10.5.How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including, if applicable, delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
10.6. Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- 10.6.1. We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop
- 10.6.2. The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
10.7.When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see Clause 10.2.
10.8.Anything else. If any problems with your products cannot be satisfactorily resolved through our returns procedure, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to resolve the situation.
- Our rights to end the contract
11.1.We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- 11.1.1. you do not make any payment to us when it is due
- 11.1.2. you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example the Customisation Materials
- 11.1.3. you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you; and/or
- 11.1.4. breach these terms.
11.2.You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in Clause 11.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
- If there is a problem with the product
12.1.How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can write to us at email@example.com or Customer Services, PO Box KPCC315, Kennington Business Park, Canterbury Court, 1-3 Brixton Road, London, England, SW9 6DE UK.
12.2.Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call +44 3454 04 05 06 (or the equivalent in your country).. You may notify us (as per Clause 12.1) if the products are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back. Nothing in these Terms will affect your legal rights. Your legal rights entitle you to a full refund if you report that the products received are faulty within 30 days of receiving the products.
12.3.Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return label or to arrange collection.
- Price and payment
13.1.Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product will be the price indicated on our Website when you placed your order. All prices are quoted in USD and are inclusive of VAT (if applicable). We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However, prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
13.2.We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
13.3.What happens if we get the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price and may cancel the contract.
13.4.When you must pay and how you must pay. Payments must be made in US Dollars only, and by one of the following payment methods unless otherwise specified: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron. You must pay for the products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the products to you.
13.5.Discount codes. Any discount codes issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, amongst other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail.
13.6.Non-compliance with terms. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these Terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order)
13.7.What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know (see Clause 12.1 for details).
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
14.1.We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
14.2.We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products including the right to receive products which are: as described and match information we provided to you and any sample or model seen or examined by you; of satisfactory quality; fit for any particular purpose made known to us; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
14.3.We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, this will apply also where you have your own shop on Unhidden Beauty. You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. Unhidden Beauty can at its sole discretion restrict ordering to a maximum of 5 pieces of any individual products and reserve the right to cancel any orders which are suspected are being purchased for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose.
15.1.You may post a review, comments, and other content on or through the Website (collectively, “Customer Content”), provided that the Customer Content:
- 15.1.1. is not confidential and proprietary (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- 15.1.2. does not violate or infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party and is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, or otherwise injurious to any third party;
- 15.1.3. does not contain software viruses or malware;
- 15.1.4. does not consist of political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of ‘spam’;
- 15.1.5. does not contain advertisements or solicitations of any kind, or other commercial content;
- 15.1.6. is not designed to impersonate any person or entity and does not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misleading as to the source;
- 15.1.7. does not offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information; and
- 15.1.8. does not contain personal information (such as messages that include phone numbers, government identifiers, payment card information, account numbers, addresses or employer references).
15.2.Unhidden Beauty is not obligated to, but reserves the right, to monitor, remove or edit Customer Content in its sole discretion.
15.3.To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Unhidden Beauty takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Customer Content posted by you or any third party on or through the Website.
- Security and your personal information
16.2.Unauthorised access. Unhidden Beauty will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Unhidden Beauty cannot be held liable for any loss suffered if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
16.3.Transmission over the internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
- Other important terms
17.1.We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 14 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
17.2.You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
17.3.Nobody else has any rights under this contract. This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
17.4.If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the Clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
17.5.Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
17.6.We really hope we won’t fall out. But just in case, these Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts.